Shellex is currently looking to hire a project-managing engineer to join its Sainte-Julie / Valleyfield / Terrebonne team. This engineer will have for a responsibility to manage professional submissions, more particularly with the Ministère des Transports du Québec (MTQ). This candidate will also be called upon to take on various responsibilities, commensurate with his/her ambitions and aptitudes.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Preparation of professional submissions, more particularly directed at the Ministère des Transports du Québec (MTQ)
- Carrying-out of mandates and projects with the Ministère des Transports du Québec (MTQ)
- Infrastructure design, more particularly for the Ministère des Transports du Québec (MTQ)
- Preparation of plans, construction submissions, and documentation for the said submissions
- Technical and administrative coordination of clients (checkpoints, billing, etc.)
- Administrative and technical management of projects
- Preparation and follow-up of project budgets and deadlines
- Member of the OIQ with five-year minimum pertinent experience in transportation-related infrastructures
- Great wareness of norms and rules of the Ministère des Transports du Québec (MTQ)
- Appropriate skills and personal qualities, such as autonomy, initiative and ability to innovate
- Definite interest in project management
- On board with teamwork
- Bilingualism (French & English) spoken, written an asset
- Flexible schedules
- Opportunities to develop one’s career
- Motivating work environment and stimulating framework
Shellex Groupe Conseil is already blessed with a team of over 50 technicians and engineers for the carrying-out of various projects. In continuous growth, we offer a very competitive remuneration, as well as a very motivating and flexible work environment. We have Quebec branches, in Salaberry-de-Valleyfield, Sainte-Julie, and Terrebonne, as well as Toronto, Ontario.
Our reputation of integrity and professionalism, which makes of us a trustworthy partner for our clients, is a great source of pride for our employees.