Shellex Consulting Group is looking for a Civil Project Manager to expand its Infrastructure Engineering Team in Toronto.
Why Choose Shellex?
Shellex offers an authentic experieWhy nce where you can develop and build rewarding relationships across the business by collaborating on multidisciplinary projects. With five offices and over 100 professionals in diverse engineering fields, Shellex provides a dynamic work environment, offering varied challenges to push your boundaries and unlock your full potential.
Come and live the Shellex experience!
Being part of SHELLEX means contributing to a company culture that offers:
- Out-of-the-ordinary events with extraordinary people (large-scale corporate events and fun team outings)
- Recognition by management for your efforts as a professional
- Opportunities outside of your comfort zone working on diverse and challenging projects
- A work atmosphere that embodies team spirit, camaraderie and peer support
- Professional development and continuous learning
- Proactive management that supports a healthy and flexible work environment
- Complimentary snacks, coffee and beverages
- A team of young, dynamic professionals in diverse engineering disciplines
- Competitive salaries, a group RRSP program, comprehensive group insurance, an employee assistance program and telemedicine, plus more!
Here’s what you can expect to do in your daily life if you join us:
- Assist the Director in executing tasks and attaining goals within the Civil and Infrastructure department. Under the Director, ensure the planning, execution and control of infrastructure projects are managed successfully
- Act as project lead and manage day-to-day activities of infrastructure projects
- Ensure designs meet all contractual and code requirements.
- Oversee infrastructure projects to meet fixed schedules and budgets.
- Act as advisor/mentor to junior engineers and designers
- Contribute to the development of service proposals for tender requests involving the design of plans and specifications, supervision of work, and quality control.
- Participate in the development and implementation of annual business plans
- Prepare various management reports
- Minimum eight years of relevant experience in a consulting engineering firm
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Licensed Professional Engineer in Ontario (P.Eng.)
- Extensive experience in preparing service proposals
- French fluency is considered an asset
- Experience in project management
- Adaptability, persistence, entrepreneurial spirit and impressive organizational skills
- Demonstrate capacity to prioritize and manage multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent team player with superior communication skills
Interested candidates are invited to submit their C.V. electronically to the following address:
Carlina Duran : firstname.lastname@example.org